with Dr. Brian Clement
with Dr. Anna Maria Clement
with Victoras Kulvinskas co-founder of Hippocrates
I wish you could all be here with me at Hippocrates Health Institute picking the brains of those amazing dedicated lecturers that I deeply admire. They devoted their life to a powerful mission of helping thousands to create the life filled with meaning, wisdom and wonder. There has been so much to absorb and digest from each speaker, and digestive enzymes had nothing to do with it. I barely had any time to sleep trying to process and sort out everything I was learning. They all brought some unique intelligence, definition of personal success, knowledge, passion, encouragement, devotion and huge heart. We were all wired up, interactive with questions and quickly grasping to each revelation as each speaker was taking the stage. I am a practical gal who likes to implement such wisdom right on the spot. My head was spinning from astonishment and flow of accurate information quickly filling up my notebook. I must say I really enjoyed immensely lectures of Victoras Kulvinskas co founder, with Wigmore of Hippocrates Institute. He is a walking wellness library ready to be shared at any asked moment. You can just turn pages in his genius brain and find answer to every inquiry. I also was drowned to Dr. Brian and Anna Maria Clements with Q&A session. They got my juices flowing much before they were physically poured and served. I got lots of clarity, and wish I could stop the time. It was a natural progression of what I have became aware of. They really created my own personal revolution: how I nourish my body and listen to it, reshuffle priorities, values, and choices.
This has been transformational guide to my personal inspiration. I have learned that I m now conscious of how every choice I make can have an impact on everything and everyone around. We are all like supporting family.
Here are some valuable points I took notes of and wanted to share with you:
1. Dr.Brian Clement informed us about shocking reality of what really goes on behind the door of majority food chain industries. I wasn’t aware that food chain companies hire biochemists around the clock with huge salaries to create addicting poisonous chemical formulas in our foods.
2. I have learned great value and benefits of wheat grass, sprouts, and blue green algae. These super foods give enormous amounts of energy and vitality allowing our physique to function on optimal level. Your body and mind will thank you for it through your increased energy levels, the health of your skin, and stronger immune system.
3. Only fox can digest eggs
4. Tomato is a fruit
5. Watermelon is a new Viagra.
6. Cashews are poisonous. They are not sold raw as claimed and contained urushiol that can create significant skin rashes, and can be toxic when ingested.
7. Avocado is a source of healthy bacteria
8. The day you rest you develop muscles
9. Fish goes rancid when is out of water for more then 20 minutes
10. Melons are meant to eat alone. They digest within 15-30 minutes
11. Coconut oil is great for teeth pulling. It will make your gums stronger and will kill bacteria
12. Mongbeans fight flu and restore gray hair
13. Right food combining: carbohydrates don’t mix with protein. Starches don’t mix with protein, fruits, avocado. Fruits don’t mix with vegetables, and protein.
14. Antibiotics don’t kill viruses but bacteria
15. To eat fruits you must be healthy. They should be 15% of your overall diet. Sugar feeds Candida and cancer.
16. Chocolate is made of agave and nibs.
17. Don’t put apple cider vinegar to food as it kills enzymes.
18. Proteins don’t put weight on, carbohydrates do
19. Dr. Clement said “Define your purpose and find your passion. Purposeful life is a life worth living”.
20. Victoras Kulvinskas said “Be you not BS”!
This content was fascinating and gaining this knowledge is priceless. Once you are in you are in for life. I m so eager to live my life as a happy and healthy adventure. If I get the gift to inspire someone the same way I was inspired by those teachers it will be the cherry on top.