Jason Dolan top hair colorist in John Barrett hair Salon knows it best how to create Bergdorf Blondes. I have been transforming my blond hair color with him for the past 10 years. Incredibly good and confident at what he does Jason boasts a large and devoted following, including many celebrities, and TV shows.
He brings life and luster to any shade of hair, yet he has a particular talent of giving highlights its natural look. His gift thrives on creating marvelous new looks for those in need of a color boost.
I like the fact that my hair is treated with the most innovative professional hair color system from L’Oreal INOA which is ammonia free, has no odor, optimizes scalp comfort, maximizes sublime shine, and covers 100% white hair.
54% women in US color their hair.
The world according to blondes is more FUN!!
Sadly I must report as being on both sides I felt more visible as a blond.
Here are some interesting statistics for Blondes leadership:
- Blondes get more dates on service Match.com
- Blondes increase in higher self-esteem.
- Most likely employers will hire Blondes for legal professions or any other brainy fields. So much for Dumb Blonde.
- Did you know that Famous red hair Queen Elizabeth was natural Blond, as was a raven-hair beauty Cleopatra.
- Blondes always seem to be the center of the controversy
- Best jokes are always about Blondes
- Blondes get more mosquito bites. (Evidently mosquitos prefer Blondes)
- Blond girls power has been trademarked.
- Blondes owe to French chemist Eugene Schuller who in 1907 created a Bottle and a Dream Blond hair dye.
- In 1911 Blond Bombshell Jean Harlow was born, who became “The It Girl”.
- In 1953 the Blond Goddess Marilyn Monroe was featured on the cover of Playboy magazine causing revolutionary Blond movement.